Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fam[ily]

I love my fam bam! :) they are just great! Even tho we don't always get along with eachother, they will always be the ones who are there for me in the end.

This week me and my sis have had some great sister bonding time! :) we were just stuck at home all day Tuesday. So we were snapchatting our friends, and we were just having the greatest time! We took thee funniest videos! It was great!

Then after sitting at home all day cooped up like chickens... We finally couldn't take it anymore! So we went for a late night sonic run! :) on the way home we blasted the song thrift shop in the car and slurped our slushies!

The highlight of the day was before we were going to bed, my sister came up to me, gave me a big hug, and said "I'm glad your my sister"

It was great! I love her so much ad she is growing up so fast:) my family is everything to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment