Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!

On Halloween day I went to this thing called the trunk or treat. I only went to help out my mom. I didn't have anything better to do so I passed out candy instead of get candy. BORING, I know. Then I went to Los' Hermonos for dinner with my mom and dad, but not my sis because she actually had someone to go trick or treating with. I stayed up till 11:30 playing mariokart on my Nintendo DS. Weeeeeeee, not. I finally was going to bed when sugarbaby, my cat, came down and snuggled with me then I heard screaming upstairs. What could possibly be going on at 11:45 at night.

Not knowing I went upstairs to find a living mouse in front of the staircase. I screamed so loud, and jumped over it and hopped on a chair like my mom and sister were doing. Stupid sugarbaby, She had brought the mouse in so proud of herself and dropped it in the house and went downstairs. I went to get my cat sugarbaby to get the mouse she had brought in, and what do you know she is scared of it and runs back downstairs. So we had to use the little kitten to get the mouse.

Once she got the mouse she did not want to let that thing go. We had to pry her away from that thing to get it back outside. Once we had the mouse near the door we whacked it outside with a broom. Once it was outside the stupid kitten kept looking for it, like "Where's the mouse, Where did it go, I swear i left right here". That was one crazy Halloween. After the entire thing I said "Happy Halloween!!!!!" And to this day that supid kitten still can not seem to figure out where exactly that mouse went. This Halloween I really Did get Tricked and Treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment