Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stupid cats and alarm clocks


Last night at about 3:00 a.m. My sisters kitten came down stairs and jumped on my head and was playing with my hair and woke me up. I was so mad. So i picked her up and dropped her on the floor. Then to top that off she was REARRANGING MY BATHROOM. (When i say rearranging I mean she took everything from one side of the counter and put it on the other side of the counter.)

Then at 7:00 this morning my alarm went off because i forgot to turn that off. Man i forget things a lot before i go to bed.

It was really quiet, to quiet. so I was searching the entire downstairs for that cat. I couldn't find her anywhere so I assumed that she got bored and went back up stairs. So then i had to go to the bathroom. As i was going to wash my hands i look into the sink, and what do you know there's the kitten curled up in a ball, sleeping, in my bathroom sink. Man that cat is stupid.

So I went back to sleep and didn't wake up until 10:30 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment