Saturday, October 20, 2012

Friends are always there

Meet my best friend. Her name is Willow. She is so unique! She is so herself. :) We have the greatest time together and we never stop laughing! :) haha We always find something super fun to do together. Like just the other day we made neon tutu's! then we had a dance party for two in my room. We blasted music and just danced. We met in 7th grade P.E. and have always been best friends. She is amazing. She isn't afraid to stand out and do her own thing. I look up to her so much. She is so happy and always fun to be around. I love you willow! <3
Meet a few of my other best friends. Wesley and Jace. These two are soo fun! They know every single thing that gows on in my life, and they are always there for me. They are really some of the best friends you could ever ask for! :) I love em. From 7th grade they have always been right by side. They are hilarious, and crazy, and outrageous at times! But they all have their soft side. Whenever we hang out we always have the best time. I love them!
This kid. This kid is awesome! He always knows when I need someone to lean on. And he is always there to be that person that I can lean on. He is one of the funnest, most fun-loving, happiest kids ever! :) I absolutely love him! We laugh hysterically together and we always have the best time! We talk about the most random stuff, and we cause trouble together! ;) haha don't worry we never do anything illegal. :) haha He is one of my best friends and always will be! Love ya taylor. :)
Meet the best friends that I have grown up with my whole life. They are related to me by blood! and they are more than friends they are family. They will always be there for me. We have the most memories, and they are the most unforgettable memories. We always have the best time together and they always make me so much happier. We all have our up's and down's, but at the end of the day We are family, cousins, best friends. I love them with all my heart <3
Now i want you to meet my best friends for life. They are are my family. They truly have always been there for me, even when I necessarily don' want them there. They are hilarious, and they are sweet and very supportive. We support each other in everything that we do. We laugh together, and we cry together. We spend literally all of our time together. They are my family, and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I love my family with all my heart. <3 Those are just a few of my best friends. I am surrounded with such wonderful people in my life. I am so blessed. I need to take the time each day to count my blessings. I love everyone in my life. You are forever in my heart :) I love you all! <3

1 comment: