Tuesday, April 23, 2013

16

Wow being 16 is great! :) I get to drive around with all my friends, date people, and can hang out till all hours of the night:) (or 11:30) but hey it's good:)

I seriously am at good place in my life. I am happy with the friends I've surrounded myself with, and the choices I'm making. I couldn't do it without my friends and family's help tho.

This past week was spring break. As I did have A BLAST with my friends:) the highlight of my week was getting to go to the temple with two of my best friends.

I got to go to the you g women's broadcast with them, and I got to watch conference with them also:)

I am so lucky to have good friends who love me and inspire me, and help me make right choices. I love them.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment